large family home on acreage.
This quality brick home on a lovely land parcel of approx. 2.04 acres is a wonderful lifestyle opportunity. Conveniently located at the Cambridge end of Acton Park with multiple living areas, ample accommodation, private outdoor entertaining plus a large 10.5 x 6.4m shed or garage.
A circular driveway loops to the 3-door garage and main entry of the home and there is plenty of extra parking for additional vehicles, a boat, camper or trailer. A bullnose verandah frames the home and provides covered access to the entry foyer, which separates the main open plan living area and second lounge or family room. The main lounge features a Norseman wood heater and large timber kitchen with access to a private covered deck for alfresco dining. The kitchen has an island bench and breakfast bar and is well appointed with quality stainless steel appliances. Adjoining the living area is a versatile games or rumpus room, currently set up as a billiards room, and again there is a separate family room and formal dining.
A central hallway provides access to the 4 bedrooms of the home, the main with ensuite bathroom and WIR. The second and third bedrooms have built-in robes and are services by the lovely family bathroom with separate bath and shower. There is also a separate laundry and WC.
The outdoor areas of the home are well established with kids play area, a dog enclosure, veggie garden and a variety of fruit trees. The level grounds are easily maintained and provide an abundance of space for animals or kids play. With an easy commute to Rosny Park or the Hobart CBD this is certainly a very exciting opportunity for the growing family.
• Large family home on approx. 8242sqm
• 3-door 10.5 x 6.4m shed or garage
• Open plan living with covered deck
• Separate family room and formal dining
• Versatile games or rumpus room
• Expansive kitchen with breakfast bar
• Norseman wood heater and heat pump
• Main bedroom with ensuite and WIR
• Generous sized bedrooms with robes
• Family bath with sep bath and shower
• Separate laundry and separate WC
• Plenty of room for cars, a boat or trailer
• Dog run, veggie garden and fruit trees
• Established trees ensuring privacy
• Less than 15 minutes to the Hobart CBD