location, views, character & privacy
Highly sought after and rarely found, this much loved family home is situated in one of the Hobart Eastern Shore’s most sought after locations. With a northerly aspect and all day sun, and enjoying ever changing views of Lindisfarne Bay, the river, bridge and mountain, this fantastic 3 bedroom home is an opportunity not to be missed!
– Premium ‘virtual inner city’ location on coveted Kaoota Road
– Exuding warmth & style with classic tones throughout
– Much loved family home with one owner
– A broad appeal to suit a range of buyers
– Stunning views of the river, bridge and mountain
– Sun-drenched large and fully fenced yard
– Expansive block (821m2) with development potential S.T.C.A
– Garage, workshop and storage area underneath
– Close to shops, schools and 5 mins to CBD
Ideally located in the exclusive bayside suburb of Rose Bay, just 5 minutes to Hobart’s CBD and close to Eastlands & popular Lindisfarne Village with all it has to offer including shops, schools, parks & reserves and public transport, this wonderful 3 bedroom is sure to be popular! With this position and these views it really doesn’t get much better than this so act fast, this one simply won’t last long!
* The vendor reserves the right to accept offers prior to the advertised open home times.
* The information contained herein has been supplied to us and we have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however, cannot guarantee it. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify this information.See More