Well-presented and on a near-level block, this desirable home will undoubtedly appeal to a wide range of buyers including first home buyers, growing families and investors. With open plan living and neutral tones throughout, this is an ideal opportunity to purchase a property only a short walk to Little Howrah Beach and in the ever-popular suburb of Howrah.
• Great opportunity for a first home buyer or as an addition to your investment portfolio
• Only a short walk to Howrah Beach
• Open plan living and dining space with direct access to the balcony
• Three generous sized bedrooms, two with built in wardrobes
• Two good sized bathrooms
• Single garage with multiple off-street parking options
• Lovely views of Mount Wellington
• Close to local shops, schools and amenities
• Easy 15 minute commute to Hobart CBD
Year Built: 1965
Annual Council Rates: $1,900 approximately
Get to know Howrah
Located on the Eastern Shore, Howrah is a beachside suburb with so much on offer, including Shoreline Plaza, cafes, schools, childcare, beaches, gym, bowls club and tennis club. Howrah is a friendly and thriving suburb on the highly sought-after eastern shore.