sunny, flat, convenient & quiet
Located in a tightly held and sought after pocket of Geilston Bay is this 1970s brick home. Featuring a fantastic cul de sac position and nice street appeal, three double bedrooms, spacious living and a fully enclosed and flat yard, this property will not last long!
– Neat as a pin with trendy 70s features
– Light & bright with neutral tones throughout
– Spacious, light filled living area
– Tidy kitchen with lots of storage
– Three generous bedrooms, two with large quality built ins
– Neat bathroom with separate bath
– Reverse cycle heat pump and panel heating throughout
– Flat and fully fenced backyard with garden shed
– Spacious, leafy and low maintenance surrounds
– 6×4 garage and driveway access to backyard
All this is in walking distance to Lindisfarne North Primary School, the Geilston Bay Boat Club and recreation area, the Natone Hill Bush Reserve and just a stone’s throw to popular Lindisfarne Village and all it has to offer including shops, schools, recreation facilities and buses and transport and just 10 minutes drive to Hobart’s CBD.
Year Built: 1976
Construction: Brick veneer