This large 250 sqm* multi-level home provides the opportunity for a private lifestyle on a large suburban block of 947 sqm in popular Claremont.
Featuring four bedrooms, but with the potential for more, and complete with separate metered power for the lower self-contained unit, this flexible home also features multiple storage options with a large two car (54 sqm) garage, private carport and ample parking space.
The spacious upstairs level provides the ideal area for the family with a large lounge room with balcony, a well maintained kitchen that has direct access to the adjacent dining room and an additional sitting room for entertaining.
The remainder of the upstairs living quarters consists of three bedrooms, all complete with built-in robes, central bathroom with bath, as well as the master suite with private en suite.
Moving downstairs, the independent flat would be ideal for a separate tenancy, guest accommodation or even a teenage retreat. This area provides a good size bedroom with built-in robe, lounge, kitchen and a large renovated bathroom with huge walk-in shower.
To add to the multitude of spaces already available, there is the added bonus of a sizeable rumpus with independent access to the undercover carport and peaceful garden to the rear of the property.
With plenty of living options right at your fingertips and the flexibility of two self-contained levels, what’s not to love about this smartly presented and much loved property!
– Great location within 25 minutes to Hobart City
– Upper & lower level self-contained living options
– Private and large 947 sqm approx. block
– 54 sqm shed and storage space
– Multiple living & entertainment spaces
– Smartly presented and well maintained
– Three upstairs bedrooms with built-in robe
– Independent downstairs with bedroom & bathroom
– Large, low maintenance private garden
– Large four car garage & separate carport
– Close to schools, supermarkets and local parks
Year Built: 1979
Annual Council Rates: $2,500 approx.
Annual Tas Water Rates: $1,700 approx.
* Measurements are approximate
Get to know Claremont
Whilst Claremont is under a 25 minute drive to Hobart City, it has everything you need close at hand. With an array of local services including schools, shops, local parks as well as Claremont Golf Club and MONA Museum only a short drive away, there is lots to love about this popular suburb.