elegant coastal escape.
Perfectly placed and enjoying uninterrupted views over Copper Alley Bay and Port Cygnet, this unique lifestyle property provides the rare opportunity for two high-quality homes on one title.
Surrounded by approximately 4,790m2 of lush low-maintenance grounds, this fully fenced property is located a meandering five minute drive from popular Cygnet – a haven for creative personalities, and fine food and wine lovers.
The lower house features classic Australian coastal architectural inspiration with elegance. This gorgeous three bedroom and two bathroom home benefits from large rooms throughout and interiors that feature custom joinery, using warm Tasmanian Oak and contrasting crisp white finishes. Stepping outdoors, the wide and lengthy verandah is the perfect place to simply sit back and relax or entertain with a large group of family and friends.
The upper house is this property’s unique opportunity. The lower floor has been built with short-term accommodation in mind – featuring open plan kitchen, dining and living, sunroom, single bedroom and bathroom. Upstairs is yet to be completed, but works are well advanced with internal staircase access to the intended three bedroom and two bathroom first floor.
• Elegant classic coastal architecture
• Relaxing uninterrupted water views
• Lush low-maintenance grounds
• Custom Tasmanian Oak joinery
• Light and bright interiors
• Wide wrap around verandah
• Multiple outdoor living areas
• Ancillary one bedroom dwelling
• Opportunity to complete second dwelling
• Registered boat mooring
• Ideally suited short-term accommodation
• Approx 49m2 garage and Approx 42m2 shed
• Large water tanks and on-site waste water
• Ample parking for trailers and boats
• Secure fully fenced property
• Just 5 min from Cygnet
• Less than 55 min to Hobart CBD