Peaceful Lifestyle in Coastal Location!
Located less than 200m from sandy Roches Beach and positioned overlooking the Ralphs Bay Canal, this large Lauderdale family home boasts a near-level land parcel of approximately 759m2.
Upon entering the home you are presented with a light-filled, flexible floorplan that offers multiple entertaining and living spaces, a recently renovated kitchen with quality appliances and ample storage space, and polished wooden floorboards throughout.
Outside does not disappoint with dual driveway access, with easy space for a caravan and boat, a large double garage, multiple garden sheds, lined cubby house and low maintenance and fully fenced gardens.
This is a comfortable family home that is found in the heart of highly desirable beachside suburb that offers tranquillity and peacefulness.
Whether you’re looking for a lifestyle change or a spacious family home, this stunning property is an absolute must see!
– Fantastic position in sought after Lauderdale
– Light and bright feel with skylights throughout
– Flexible and generous floorplan
– Modern kitchen with ample storage and quality appliances
– 4 bedrooms, all with built in robes
– Multiple entertaining zones both inside and out
– Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning
– Easy care, fully fenced and established gardens
– Bonus of a cubby house and two garden sheds
– Secure, double garage
– Dual off street access points
– Under 20 minutes to Eastlands Shopping Centre and The Hobart International Airport
– Easy commute to Hobart CBD
– Close to local schools, gyms, cafes and amenities
Year Built: 1953
Annual Council Rates $1700 approximately
Annual Water Rates $500 approximately
Get to know Lauderdale
Lauderdale is approximately a 15-minute drive to the Hobart CBD. With a growing café culture, schools, beaches and shopping centres close by it’s easy to understand why it is fast becoming one of the most popular beachside suburbs in Hobart. Regular regional bus transport is also available to the area.