breathtaking water views.
Located on the prestigious and highly sought-after Oceana Drive. With ever changing views of the Derwent River and Mount Wellington, this property is beautifully presented and offers a new level of sophistication and style.
• Breathtaking water, city & Mountain views
• Versatile floorplan with numerous living areas
• Sophisticated kitchen with quality appliances
• Multiple entertaining areas, both inside & out
• Master suite features a walk-in robe and ensuite
• A further three generous size bedrooms with built-in robes
• Great size family bathroom upstairs & an additional bathroom on the lower level
• Wonderful position, close to everything
• Polished Tasmanian Oak timber floorboards
• Ducted vacuum & ample storage throughout
• Substantial shed with an additional area upstairs perfect for a teenage retreat
• Secure parking provided by a double garage with additional parking in the large shed & ample off street parking
• Large yard, perfect for children & pets
• Close to local shops & public transport
• Under 20 minutes to Hobart
Year Built: 2003
Heating: Heat pump & Wood heater
Construction: Rendered Besser Block
Annual Council Rates: $2,766 approximately
Annual Water Rates: $1,244 approximately
Get to know Tranmere
Located on the Eastern Shore, Tranmere is a beachside suburb with stunning views of the Derwent river. The popular suburb is approximately 20 minutes from Hobart CBD and the Hobart International Airport. With so much to offer just minutes from your door step including Shoreline Plaza, cafes, schools and beaches, you can see why Tranmere is such high demand.