Architecturally designed family home!
Set on a sloping block surrounded by beautiful mother nature, this cutting edge modern property was designed with style and sustainability in mind by Beachhouse Architecture. Featuring great environmental credentials throughout with double glazed windows, rammed earth walls, polished concrete floors and timber accents this property offers timeless style. The contemporary kitchen provides the perfect combination of materials and textures with stunning cabinetry by imatech joinery. Open plan living with glass sliding doors connect the indoors and outdoors creating a great alfresco entertaining area. If this doesn’t impress you, the master suite most definitely will. Oozing luxury throughout with a huge walk in robe, bathroom fit with large bath and glorious views and private deck overlooking the huge block where you can enjoy all the peace and tranquillity on offer.
• Architecturally designed family home
• Peaceful and private location
• City glimpses through tall trees
• Large double glazed Cedar windows
• Stunning exposed rammed earth walls
• Light open plan living serviced by a wood heater
• Contemporary kitchen with quality cabinetry
• Master retreat upstairs with ensuite and large walk in robe
• Two additional bedrooms generous in size with Barn style doors
• Study room easily converted to play room or nursery
• Enjoy the views of the everchanging Mount Wellington
• Large block of land, safe for kids and pets to play
• Fern Tree Tavern a short walk away
• Bush tracks and mountain bike trails at your doorstep
• On school bus route for Princes Street & South Hobart Primary
• Easy 15 minute commute to the Hobart CBD
Construction: Rammed Earth & Metal Cladding
Year Built: 2016
Council Rates: $1,800 per annum approx.