Move on In!
This spacious brick home offers ample living space for the whole family.
You will be able to move straight in and enjoy, with features including a covered rear balcony, a neat established yard, internal access to the garage, as well as a large separate lower level independent living.
A beautiful home offering a versatile floorplan across both upper and lower levels, this home offers endless opportunity!
• Great home with spacious interior
• Split level living offers ample opportunity
• Sun-filled open plan living areas
• Modern upper level kitchen with plenty of bench space
• Wooden floorboard for warmth and ambiance
• Well-appointed upper level bathroom
• Lower level complete for independent living
• Under cover parking provided by double garage with internal access
• Close to schools, shops and amenities
• Under 20 minutes to Hobart
Year Built: 1981
Heating: Heat Pump
Annual Council Rates: $1,700 approximately
Annual Water Rates: $1,400 approximately
Get to know Rosetta
Within around 20 minutes of the vibrant, developing and emerging Hobart CBD, you will be close to schools, medical services, transport, MONA, essential services, cafes, boutique bakeries and restaurants, the Hobart inter-city cycle way, walking tracks and parks to name a few.