Stunning water views
Make yourself at home in this solid family abode with stunning views of the Derwent River and Mount Wellington.
The generous kitchen offers ample bench space as well a breakfast bar and plenty of storage. Spacious dining and lounge areas are a great space to relax whilst also providing direct access to the balcony, the perfect place to enjoy the afternoon sun.
Comprising of three great size bedrooms upstairs as well as a fourth bedroom and rumpus room downstairs this home offers plenty of space and options for a growing family.
With all that Howrah has to offer just minutes from your doorstep, this home won’t last long, and we cannot wait to get you through.
• Stunning water & mountain views
• Popular Howrah address
• Options to renovate and make your own
• Spacious, open plan living areas
• Large balcony for entertaining
• Three upstairs bedrooms, master with ensuite & views
• Split level with downstairs bedroom & rumpus
• Floor heating
• New curtains & carpet throughout
• New modern white goods currently under warranty
• Ample storage space
• Parking provided by double carport
• Well maintained backyard
• Just minutes to local shops, cafes, schools and the beach
• Easy commute to the Hobart CBD
Year Built: 1976
Annual Council Rates: $1,507 approx.
Get to know Howrah
Located on the Eastern Shore, Howrah is a beachside suburb with so much on offer, including Shoreline Plaza, cafes, schools, childcare, beaches, gym, bowls club and tennis club. Howrah is a friendly and thriving suburb on the highly sought-after eastern shore.See More