privacy and possibilities
This unique and private 6.125 hectare (15 acres approx.) block of beautifully landscaped land oozes tranquility and provides all the benefits of rural living and the opportunity to build your dream home (STCA).
As you enter the property and travel along the winding pine tree lined driveway, you’ll find yourself surrounded by lush green grounds and endless opportunities.
Not only does the property benefit from stunning established gardens, including a 50+ tree orchard with irrigation system, there is also a designated cleared section with sandstone retaining wall for you to build your dream abode.
For days when the sun is shining you may come across a friendly platypus or two as you meander by multiple dams some of which are naturally spring-fed.
In addition, there is a large animal enclosure or chicken shed and multiple out-buildings including powered shed/workshop currently located on the property.
If you are looking for serene outlook to call home and are ready to become captured by natures beauty then look no further
– Private and serene 6.125 hectare (15 acre approx.) block
– Beautifully landscaped grounds
– Designated cleared space with sandstone retaining wall
– Six established dams including a spring fed dam and waterfall feature
– Orchard with 50+ fruit trees and irrigation system
– Striking central rotunda with bridge
– Large Workshop/Shed
– Multiple outbuildings including animal enclosure/chicken shed
– Powered site
– Home to lots of wildlife including platypus and echidnas
– A short commute to the services, shops and schools of Kingston, Margate and Snug
– Less than 30 minutes to Hobart CBD
Zoned: Rural Resource
Approx. Annual Council Rates: $1,170
Get to know Allens Rivulet
Whilst Allens Rivulet enjoys life away from the city it is still conveniently less than a 30 minute drive to Hobart’s CBD with Kingston, Margate and Snug also all just a short commute away offering many common services, supermarkets, medical facilities, schools and public transportation.