Fine Design for a Superb Lifestyle
Sweeping water views and sophisticated design deliver flexible family living or investment in a prime lifestyle locale.
This luxurious property can be your forever home with up to five bedrooms, sun-filled living areas and the option of a self-contained guest wing, teenage retreat or possible supplementary income stream.
Boasting modern interiors and quality Omega & Electrolux appliances this home features an open plan kitchen, dining and living room which flows seamlessly onto the balcony with panoramic views to the West.
Accommodation for the family is provided by generous sized bedrooms, with the master featuring spacious walk in robe and large ensuite.
With private secure access and amenities, the downstairs self-contained wing comprises of a modern kitchen, laundry facilities, spacious living area, bedroom and bathroom.
With a double garage and additional storage space throughout the home as well as plenty of space for entertaining, this home is in a league of its own.
• Sleek & stylish open plan kitchen, living & dining
• Modern interiors, equipped with quality appliances
• Solar Panels
• Balcony perfect for enjoying river & mountain views
• Split over two levels to maximize practical living
• Five spacious bedrooms, the master with luxury ensuite and walk in robe
• Beautifully appointed bathrooms
• Popular and highly sought-after location
• Wonderful position, close to everything
• Ample storage throughout the home
• Large laundry with generous storage space
• Lockable large double garage with internal access and visitor parking
• Low maintenance garden
• Minutes to local shops, cafes, schools and the beach
• 15 minutes to Hobart CBD
Year Built: 2012
Construction: Rendered Brick
Heating: Heat Pump
Annual Council Rates: $2,200 Approximately
Tas Water: $1,000 Approximately
Get to know Tranmere
Located on the Eastern Shore, Tranmere is a beachside suburb with stunning views of the Derwent river. The popular suburb is approximately 20 minutes from Hobart CBD and the Hobart International Airport. With so much to offer just minutes from your doorstep including Shoreline Plaza, cafes, schools and beaches, you can see why Tranmere is such high demand.See More