hear the waves from home
This charming family home in a glorious setting with stunning elevated water views offers space, privacy and affordability in the popular beach side suburb of Dodges Ferry. The home is very neatly presented with an open plan, generous living space flowing out onto a large timber deck, the ideal place to take in the beautiful vista with a cuppa or for a BBQ.
The kitchen is modern and offers quality appliances as well as lots of bench and cupboard space. The home is kept warm or cool with a charming wood heater and heat pump, the best of both worlds.
The home is serviced by a spacious timber bathroom with shower, bath and separate toilet and accommodation is provided by three great sized bedrooms all with built-in robes with the master being especially large with access out onto the deck.
Downstairs is a huge storage space currently being utilised as a gym and bar area, ideal for entertaining or as a workshop space.
The large allotment is gently sloping with a double carport, lots off off street parking and established trees and shrubs. The block fire pit is another amazing place to sit and relax with a drink and listen to the crackle of the fire and the sound of the waves. There no need to go camping anymore.
This is an affordable opportunity for the lifestyle change you have been looking for. The home is set just minutes to the beach, boat ramp and shops including Hill Street Grocer and a short commute to Sorell or the CBD and is sure to impress upon inspection.
– Hear the waves from home at this charming home
– Lovely water views and lots of sun
– Open plan living with heat pump and wood heater
– Modern Kitchen with quality appliances
– Large timber deck access of lounge and master
– Three generous bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes
– Neatly presented timber bathroom
– Large utility space with flexible use under
– Double carport with shipping container potentially included
– Great established yard with fire pit
Council rates $1500See More