As new, spacious Villa.
Located close to all amenities in a quiet and established complex, this impressive modern Villa is low-maintenance in every way, and an appealing proposition for first home buyers, couples seeking to downsize to a smaller but still substantial home or investors alike.
The light-filled and spacious interior offers a functional floorplan, with open plan living forming the heart of the home. Comprising a well-equipped kitchen with large corner pantry and quality appliances, and a spacious living / dining area with sliding doors opening onto a sunny deck with mountain views.
The master bedroom has a walk-in-robe and an ensuite bathroom. The second bedroom is a double with large built-in robes, and the Villa is serviced by a central bathroom with separate shower. With quality fixtures and fittings throughout, reverse cycle air conditioning ensures year round comfort. The garage with internal access provides secure undercover parking and there is an additional car space on title. Currently leased until the 14th February 2022, pets are allowed in this complex.
Close to everything you could want or need in Kingston Village, from medical facilities to a wide array of retail stores, the property is just a short 15 minute commute into Hobart’s CBD. Offering the very best of contemporary living, this is an exceptional opportunity to buy an easy-care property in a sought after suburb.
• Sunny north facing Villa with mountain views
• Spacious open plan living & dining with heat pump
• Contemporary kitchen with large corner pantry
• Master Bedroom with Walk-in-Robe and Ensuite
• 2nd Bedroom has large built-in wardrobe
• Spacious bathroom with quality fittings
• Garage with remote control door and direct access into house
• Large and sunny deck with glass balustrading