peaceful lifestyle with stunning views!
A beautiful home offering a versatile floorplan and ideally positioned on a quiet street with a convenient and easy drive to Hobart, this expansive family home is an opportunity not to be missed!
• Lifestyle opportunity with stunning water views
• Expansive family home with updated interiors
• Open plan kitchen and dining area
• Freshly painted throughout with a Neutral colour scheme and quality appliances
• Multiple entertaining areas both inside and out
• Generous size living area filled with natural light
• Four large bedrooms, all with built-ins
• Master bedroom offers an additional powder room
• Expansive main bathroom with bath overlooking a bush setting and a separate walk in shower
• Large rumpus located on the lower level
• Added bonus of an extra full bathroom downstairs
• Plenty of room for parking with a double carport
• Workshop/storage area
• Close to local shops, schools & public transport
Year Built: 1987
Heating: Heat pumps
Construction: Weatherboard Western Cedar
Annual Council Rates: $1,750 approximately
Annual Water Rates: $1,200 approximately
Get to know Midway Point
Located in the island-like suburb of Hobart, Midway Point is conveniently located only 21km to Hobart and less than 10km to Hobart International Airport. With gorgeous water views, Midway Point offers local shops and cafes nearby, golf clubs, yacht club and is an easy 15min drive to the historical and tourist township of Richmond offering an abundance of wineries.