Conveniently located, this property sits on a generous size block of approximately 1,158m2. Found in a prime development location and within easy walking distance to shops, services and schools.
• Excellent development potential
• Stunning views of the Derwent River
• Demolish and build up to 3 units STCA
• Renovate and build in the back yard
• Existing home in need of significant renovations
• Two off street parking spaces
• Close to bus stop and Claremont Village
• Less than 20 minutes to Hobart City
Getting to know Claremont
Claremont is home to multiple schools, sporting clubs and the Claremont Plaza that includes shops, cafes and medical centre. It is fast becoming a popular suburb for first home buyers, established families and investors alike.
Year Built: 1966
Annual Council Rates: $1,500 approx.