quality hone, ideal location.
Currently leased to excellent tenants at a rate of $585 per week until Sept 2020, this is an affordable property in a highly popular inner-city suburb of Hobart.
Combining period architectural features with contemporary conveniences, this charming 1950 built home, found on a large 627m2 parcel of land, is just a short walk from local cafes, parks and schools.
• Tenanted until Sept 2020 returning $585 pw
• Available for immediate private inspection
• Family home in sought after location
• Light and bright living areas with leafy views
• Three generous bedrooms, main with built-in robe
• Fenced garden, ideal for children & pets
• Period character and excellent street appeal
• Great public & private school catchment area
• Near level, landscaped, low-maintenance garden
• Gated off-street parking for two vehicles
• Close to public transport, shops & cafe’s
• Under 10 minutes to the Hobart CBD
Construction: Brick veneer
Heating: Reverse-cycle air conditioning
Water Rates: Approx. $880 pa
Council Rates: Approx. $1,700 pa
Rent Return: $585 pw