Luxury, Space & Breathtaking Views!
This beautiful commanding family home has been cleverly designed and split over two levels with mesmerising views.
It contains superb living and dining spaces, including a stunning well-appointed kitchen fitted with Miele appliances and four spacious bedrooms. Blackman’s Bay is a fantastic family suburb with good schools, beaches, and shops close by.
• Luxury family home of grand proportions
• Energy efficient home with 4.5 kw solar
• North facing property with all day sun
• Daikin reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
• Central vacuum system upstairs
• Double glazed doors & windows in living rooms and all bedrooms
• A Sanden heatpump hotwater service of 315 litres producing hotwater at a quarter of the cost.
• Beautiful panoramic views of Sleeping Beauty, Mt Wellington, the River Derwent and beyond.
• Electronic thermostat/timer controlled floor heating in both bathrooms
• Multiple living spaces
• A modern living room
• A stunning kitchen with high quality European appliances
• Master bedroom with a large walk in robe
• Spacious ensuite with spa bath and separate shower
• Thermostatically controlled taps in both showers
• Three additional spacious bedrooms each with built in robes
• Large games room
• Separate study
• Spacious laundry with Caesar stone bench-tops
• Large double garage with extra high door opening
• Walking distance to local shops, cafes, schools and beach
• Easy access to the CBD
Year built: 2004
Construction: Brick Veneer
Heating: Ducted heat pump system
Approx. Council Rates: $2,200 per annum