This light and modern four bedroom family home is set in an elevated position in popular Tranmere. With multiple entertaining spaces, double garage and fantastic views across the Derwent River, this property ticks all the boxes.
Split over two levels, the multiple living spaces and accommodation options provide the utmost comfort and convenience for the whole family.
The ground floor features open-plan living and dining zones, brought together by the contemporary kitchen with quality appliances, walk in pantry and ample storage space. A separate toilet, bedroom and laundry with direct outdoor access complete this level.
A study or secondary loungeroom and the remaining accommodation is found upstairs along with the family bathroom which offers both a shower and separate bath. The master bedroom boasts a large walk in robe, ensuite and its own private balcony.
With a functional floorplan, modern amenities and an elevated position, now is your opportunity to secure a property within one of Hobart’s most coveted waterside suburbs.
– Elevated position in sought after Tranmere
– Views across the Derwent River and towards Mount Wellington
– Open plan and functional living, dining and kitchen areas
– Sleek kitchen with plenty of storage and breakfast bar
– Four good sized bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes
– Master bedroom boasting private balcony, ensuite and walk in robe
– Generous family bathroom with large bath and separate shower
– Bonus study zone or additional lounge room
– Laundry with direct outside access
– Undercover outdoor entertaining zone
– Low maintenance gardens
– Local shops, schools and services in close proximity
– Easy, 20 minute (approx.) commute to Hobart CBD
Year Built: 2008
Get to know Tranmere
Located on the Eastern Shore, Tranmere is a beachside suburb with stunning views of the Derwent River. The popular suburb is approximately 15 minutes from Hobart CBD and the Hobart International Airport. With so much to offer just minutes from your doorstep including Shoreline Plaza, cafes, schools and beaches, you can see why Tranmere is in such high demand.