Classic Federation Charmer!
Positioned on the top side of Dynnyrne Road with stunning street appeal this beautifully presented Weatherboard cottage has a lot to love. Set on a generous allotment and surprisingly large in size, the property offers four huge bedrooms, open plan living, kitchen fit with butler’s pantry and a fantastic outdoor entertaining area. Dynnyrne is a pretty, leafy suburb with shopping, schools, parks, beaches and the CBD all nearby!
• Spectacular family residence
• Sympathetic renovation with modern updates
• Period features, generous proportions
• Freshly painted throughout
• Light-filled flexible floorplan
• Large open plan living
• Updated kitchen with butler’s pantry
• 4 spacious bedrooms, 3 with built ins
• Study room with potential for second living space
• Central bathroom with combined shower/bath
• Paved outdoor entertaining area
• Stunning established gardens
• Short commute to Uni, shops & cafes
• Under 10 minutes to the Hobart CBD
Year Built: 1915
Council Rates: $2,700 per annum approx.
Estimated Rental Return: $575 – $605 per week
Other: NBN Connected