Space & Flexibility
Sitting proudly at the top of Biarri Court, on a quiet and privately accessed level block, this desirable home will undoubtedly appeal to a wide range of homeowners.
A flexible floorplan offers a possible independent living arrangement with street front access suitable for a teenage retreat, utility room or guest area, and the ease of up to 6 bedrooms for a growing family or investor.
This immaculate family home makes for the perfect investment or family oasis and is located in the popular suburb of Howrah with convenient location to all amenities.
• Reverse cycle heating/cooling
• Modern kitchen appliances with stone benchtop
• Induction Electrolux hot plates
• Asko dishwasher
• Spacious, open plan living options
• Enviable man cave/utility room
• Ample storage
• Secure parking and lock up garages
• River & mountain views
• Minutes to Shoreline Shopping Plaza & Eastlands Shopping Centre
• Moments to Howrah Beach, cafes, local schools and public transport
• Easy commute to Hobart CBD
Year Built: 1970
Heating: Reverse Cycle
Annual Council Rates: $1800pa approx.
Annual Water Rates: $1000pa approx.
Get to know Howrah
Located on the Eastern Shore, Howrah is a beachside suburb with so much on offer, including Shoreline Plaza, cafes, schools, childcare, beaches, gym, bowls club and tennis club. Howrah is a friendly and thriving suburb on the highly sought-after eastern shore.See More