two properties in one! (STCA)
This contemporary home with views & subdivision potential is privately positioned up an internal driveway, a true hidden gem that offers so much value and potential. A modern rendered home complete with panoramic views over Bellerive, Blundstone Arena, the River Derwent & beyond, and an enormous 1639m2 parcel of land that offers a fantastic subdivision opportunity for a separate freehold 600m2 approx block (STCA) in a highly sought after location. Welcome to 58 Gordons Hill Road!
– Large modern home with quality finishes
– Extremely private property up internal driveway
– Panoramic views across Bellerive, the Derwent River & beyond
– Almost approved subdivision for an approx. 600m2 freehold block (STCA – more detailed information regarding approval progress available upon request)
– A rare combination of single & level access AND panoramic views
– Large open plan living space leading on to huge entertaining deck
– Stunning modern kitchen with quality appliances
– Electric heating plus pellet heater for year round comfort
– Three double bedrooms, two bathrooms
– Master suite complete with bathroom and walk-in robe
– Double garage plus carport within the house footprint – offering potential for enclosure and extension of living space or seperate living space (STCA)
– 3 phase power for the home tradie
– Fantastic location, perfectly positioned close to Rosny and Lindisfarne
Ideally located in the popular bayside suburb of Lindisfarne, as well as being only 5 minutes from the convenience of all the services that Lindisfarne, Rosny and Bellerive have to offer, this property offers of the very best lifestyle options available in Hobart’s booming property market. Located less than 10 minutes to Hobart’s CBD, 10 minutes to the airport and only 2 minutes to both Eastlands Shopping Centre and Lindisfarne Village with all they have to offer including shops, schools, parks & reserves and public transport.
Year built: 1975
Construction: Render on masonry brick
Heating: Electric and pellet heater
* The vendor reserves the right to accept offers prior to the advertised open home times.
* The information contained herein has been supplied to us and we have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however, cannot guarantee it. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify this information.See More