fully renovated sunny stunner
Set in a highly sought-after location is this stunning and sophisticated fully renovated home with views out into the bay and it’s waiting for you to move in and enjoy.
This north facing home has been renovated throughout with a very high level of attention to detail and very little expense has been spared. The home boasts open plan and light filled living spaces with gorgeous finishes throughout including premium Tasmanian oak flooring.
The gorgeous chef’s kitchen is a showstopper and features quality stainless-steel appliances, pendant lights, ample bench and storage space, and neutral colours which allows for your creative mind to décor as you wish. However, do not be fooled by the pantry doors as these lead into a large butler’s pantry with plenty of shelving and an extra kitchen sink making this best spot to hide all the treats you do not want to share. The dining and lounge area are spacious and bright with an added bonus of amazing views out into the bay.
The master bedroom is incredible and incorporates a sophisticated ensuite together with a large walk-in robe. The two further bedrooms are generous sized, and all feature built in robes. The main bathroom presents with a floating timber inspired vanity, shower over bath and modern and neat finishes. There are a further two toilets throughout the house along with a study room or second living space.
From the kitchen, you can head out onto one of two sun-drenched decks which offer the perfect place to enjoy the sun and a cuppa. Outside, the garden is landscaped and low maintenance, with plenty of parking and an extra storage area underneath the home.
Just moments from Lindisfarne Village and other central amenities, such as schools, shops, cafes and parks and a short commute to the Hobart CBD, this home is not only finished perfectly, but also in a convenient location and it is waiting just for you.
– Fully renovated home to an incredibly high standard
– Sophisticated & stylish living spaces
– Chef’s kitchen with butler’s pantry
– North facing & sun filled
– Premium Tas oak flooring
– Amazing views of the bay
– Electrolux fridge & Samsung TV included
– Main bedroom with WIR & ensuite
– Further two bedrooms with built in robes
– Third bedroom with separate access and powder room, ideal teenage retreat
– Modern & stunning main bathroom
– Two extra powder rooms throughout the home
– Dedicated study or home office
– Two sun drenched decks
– Workshop/storage area underneath
– Located close to Lindisfarne village & amenities
– Short commute to Hobart CBD or Rosny Park
– Council Rates – $1500 p/a approx.
– Water Rates – $1000 p/a approx + usage
– Rental Appraisal – $670 – $720 p/w