simply inspired refurbishment
This spectacular home on a large land parcel of approx. 1381sqm and lovely views over Geilston Bay is just superb. Fully refurbished to the highest standards of contemporary design with dual living areas, stunning kitchen and bathrooms, excellent outdoor entertaining and great yard space.
A bitumen drive leads to a large parking area at front and into the carport and remote double garage. The main entry is under a covered porch and opens to a central foyer with access through to the main living areas or accommodation. The living areas of the home are absolutely fabulous with an impressive kitchen separating the main lounge and dining room from a second family or rumpus room. The galley kitchen features a central island bench and breakfast bar with stone benchtops, a Smeg gas stove, wine cupboard, stylish pendant lighting and hanging shelf for glassware, plus a fantastic butler’s pantry with secondary sink and dishwasher. Stacked sliding glass doors connect the kitchen seamlessly to the adjoining deck and alfresco dining area with a sophisticated automatic or manually operated Vergola roof system and outdoor heaters for controlled conditions.
The main lounge and dining area is a lovely relaxing space with beautiful Tas Oak floors, an open fire place and full length windows achieving a panoramic view over the yachts on the water below. Comfort Glass and motorised blinds have been fitted right across the front for comfort and convenience and the home benefits from a fully ducted reverse cycle air conditioning system. Adjacent to the kitchen is a terrific home office, discretely concealed behind a darkened glass wall and door, achieving privacy whilst also connected to the living area and also with a view over the Bay. The versatile family room also enjoys water views and is the perfect place to enjoy a movie, sport with friends or for kids play.
The home has three beautiful bedrooms, the main with a very stylish ensuite bathroom and WIR. The second and third bedrooms both have robes, and the modern family bathroom is simply stunning with a freestanding bath set against a wonderful timber feature wall, as well as a separate shower and modern vanity unit. There is also a lovely separate laundry with an integrated ironing board and separate powder room.
The outdoor areas of the home are just as impressive, with beautiful established trees and gardens including an assortment of 13 fruit trees, veggie gardens and a large and lush grassed yard. Set off the deck area is a luxurious Signature Spas swim spa to enjoy all year round and there is also a terrific outdoor fire area. With the large land size the home also has the potential to strata title a small granny flat or AirBNB STCA.
Conveniently located just minutes from local schools, shops and Lindisfarne Village, this is certainly a rare opportunity to purchase one of the most outstanding homes on one of the most popular streets on the Eastern Shore.
• Absolutely stunning home and gardens
• Terrific views over Geilston Bay
• Northerly aspect for all day sun
• Advanced kitchen and butler’s pantry
• Spacious lounge with open fire
• Versatile family or rumpus room
• Sensational deck with Vergola roof
• Concealed home office or study
• Main bed with stylish ensuite bath
• Very impressive family bathroom
• Beautiful polished Tas Oak floors
• Ducted heat pump and LED lighting
• Motorised blinds and Comfort glazing
• Professionally re-wired and re-plumbed
• Alarm system and security sensor lights
• Huge block of approx. 1381sqm
• Lovely established plants and trees
• Assorted fruit trees and veggie garden
• Rustic fire barrel and sitting area
• Carport and double garage plus OSP
• Mins to Lindisfarne Village or Rosny Park
• Less than 10 minutes to the Hobart CBD