enough room for the whole family.
Located in the prestigious and highly sought after suburb of Howrah, this versatile family home offers a diverse range of living options.
Ideal for the growing family with generous proportions throughout, the expansive accommodation comprises of a beautiful modern kitchen, formal and informal living and dining rooms, four well appointed bedrooms, two contemporary bathrooms and beautiful expansive views. All within a short commute to schools, shops and Howrah beach this is a fantastic opportunity, not to be missed!
• Quiet location
• Close to Shoreline shopping centre, approximately 800 m
• Large under house storage area plus outside area for a trailer
• Upstairs and downstairs air-conditioners
• NBN to house
• Modern kitchen and dishwasher with induction cook top
• Easy access to airport
• Many TV points
• Balcony with panoramic views
• Newly painted bedrooms
• Downstairs study bedroom and rumpus/games room area
• Potential for Airbnb
• Easy access to Hobart CBD
• Walking tracks nearby and can walk to beach
• Easy access to Eastlands and Cambridge Park shopping centres
• Fantastic harbour and district views (and night time city light views), also view New Year’s Eve fireworks. View various regattas including the city to Hobart finishing Yachts
Year Built: 1986
Construction: Brick Veneer
Approx. Council Rates: $2,200 per annum
Approx. Water Charges: $1,200 per annum
Petrusma Property has obtained the information on this property from what we believe are reliable sources and have no reason to doubt its accuracy however we cannot guarantee its exactness. Prospective purchasers are advised to execute their own enquiries.See More