1900 character home.
An elevated position overlooking Hobart Town and the Derwent River was chosen by the owners of this property at the turn of the last century.
The home stands strongly on sandstone foundations. The current owners have restored her former glory and modernised. Polished floors flow through the home and original features have been maintained including architraves, skirting boards, ceiling roses and four panel doors.
The character of the home is enhanced by the modern features of the 21st Century including a sparkling kitchen and bathroom.
Sunshine streams into the living room which is a cosy spot all year round.
West Hobart is a highly sort after suburb due to its proximity to the North Hobart restaurant strip and an easy walk to the city for work.
– Built in 1900s
– Sandstone foundations
– Well maintained
– Renovated kitchen and bathroom
– Newly polished floors
– Sun streams into living room
– Sit on veranda and enjoy Hobart and water views
– Area underneath house could be developed STCA
– Move straight in
– Rental appraisal $550-$600 per week
– Two off street parking spots
– Courtyard at back- Walk to Sate Cinema and restaurants
– Walk to work in city