The home of your dreams awaits on the highly sought-after Oceana Drive. Immaculately presented and with stunning water views on offer, it’s easy to see why this home will be a hit with so many.
Ultra-sleek and stylish, this home features all the mod cons you would expect including under floor heating, two stunning entertainment decks, multiple living areas and gorgeous kitchen with quality appliances.
With ample storage throughout, including study or optional fifth bedroom, double lock up garage and a fully fenced backyard, this truly is the versatile family home you’ve been waiting for.
• Incredibly popular Howrah address
• Stunning water views
• Immaculately presented inside and out
• Versatile, open plan living area
• High quality kitchen appliances
• Luxurious family bathroom
• Master bedroom with ensuite & WIR
• Three additional bedrooms all feature built-ins
• Study/optional fifth bedroom
• Upstairs & downstairs entertaining decks
• Ample storage throughout
• Added bonus of a kitchenette downstairs, perfect for when guests come to stay
• Large rumpus located on the lower level
• Additional third living room located on the top floor
• Under floor heating in the bathrooms, kitchen and downstairs kitchenette
• Double garage with internal access
• Close to schools, shops, parks & beaches
Council Rates: $2,384 approx.
Water Rates: $720 approx.
Year Built: 2006
Construction Type: Cement Sheet Rendered
Heating: Heat Pump X4
Getting to know Howrah
Located on the Eastern Shore, Howrah is a beachside suburb with so much on offer, including Shoreline Plaza, cafes, schools, childcare, beaches, gym, bowls club and tennis club. Howrah is a friendly and thriving suburb on the highly sought-after eastern shore.