This beautifully presented, spacious family home is set on a generous size block and is located in the popular beachside suburb of Lauderdale, this property provides a fantastic opportunity for one shrewd buyer!
• Beautiful Lauderdale location
• Multiple entertaining areas
• Versatile floorplan ideal for the growing family
• Spacious kitchen with quality appliances
• Dining room with direct access onto deck
• Master bedroom located upstairs for privacy and features an ensuite
• Additional living area also on the upper level with balcony – perfect for a parent’s retreat.
• Three additional bedrooms located on the lower level
• Added bonus of a great size studio
• Secure parking provided by the lockup garage
• Ample of off-street parking for boats and caravans
• Under 20 minutes to Eastlands Shopping Centre
• Easy commute to Hobart CBD & Hobart International Airport
Year Built: 1956
Construction: Brick Veneer
Annual Council Rates: $1,100 approximately
Annual Water Rates: $408 approximately
Get to know Lauderdale
Lauderdale is approximately a 25 minute drive to the Hobart CBD. With a growing café culture, schools, beaches and shopping centres close by it’s easy to understand why it is fast becoming one if the most popular beachside suburbs in Hobart. Regular regional bus transport is also available to the area.