escape to the country in hobart
Nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac within the well-established & popular Geilston Bay, you would be forgiven for feeling like you are in the countryside, hours away from the hustle and bustle. Positioned in a perfect north facing location, this stunning bush oasis offers a definite ‘X factor’ and is jam packed full of quality & eco-friendly features. Picturesque views over the treetops, a cooking enthusiast’s dream with a magnificent kitchen featuring a sought after Rayburn stove plus other electric & wood fired cooking, sun drenched living spaces with fantastic room for entertaining and a functional floorplan that will suit families of all shapes & sizes.
Perhaps you have a growing family that requires a little extra space whilst still being close to good schools & transport. Perhaps you love cooking and have always dreamed of having an amazing kitchen to create, entertain or even run home cooking classes (STCA). Perhaps you’re a retiree who craves a peaceful place to slow down & enjoy, while still having space to host the extended family. Whatever your needs may be, chances are 52 Eurobin Street will be the perfect place to call home.
This magnificent home has been built and maintained with no expense spared to ensure comfortable, quality and low maintenance living. Some fantastic features of the property include:
• A kitchen that is well and truly the ‘heart of the home’, built for the most experienced chef and suitable for running classes (STCA). It offers stunning granite bench tops, an abundance of storage options, an AGA Rayburn slow combustion oven, two electric ovens and many other quality appliances and fittings. There is also a sought after ‘Nectre’ baker’s oven in the main living room which is the perfect combination of both heater and stove.
• Large and sun-drenched living spaces that capture the panoramic bush views, and which are designed with easy family living and entertaining in mind. There is a separate dining area and sliding door leading on to a magnificent sun deck for entertaining or simply soaking in the serenity and relaxing with a good book!
• A private and spacious master suite that is positioned in its own corner of the house, offering large wardrobes and a stylish & well-appointed ensuite
• A functional and considered layout on the lower level, with two double bedrooms with built ins and a fantastic living space or fourth bedroom option downstairs also – providing convenient versatility to suit the needs of every family
• Cleverly designed wide eaves, Smart Glass glazing, wood fire and multiple electric heating options throughout the home, designed to maintain comfortable temperature all year round
• 27 x 5+ kilowatt solar panels & a large 14 tube Hills Solar hot water system, resulting in minimal if any power bills!
• A multitude of storage options throughout the home – every nook & cranny has been utilised to ensure maximum benefit
• A large yet low maintenance yard, with a perfect blend of well-established shrubs and fruit trees and the bonus of no mowing required. It is fenced, perfect for children and pets, and includes a large chicken coup, garden shed to house the tools and a 1000L water tank!
This home exudes elegance, style and authenticity, with many extras included in the sale and many other features to be noted. Truly a rare find, this premium home simply must be seen to be appreciated!
Ideally located close to all that both Geilston Bay and Lindisfarne Village has to offer, including recreational facilities, stunning waterfront walking tracks, the Natone Hill Bush Reserve, shops, schools and transport is a stone’s throw away. All this is just a convenient 10 minute drive to Hobart CBD and Eastlands shopping precinct.
– Modern home with a real ‘X-factor’
– Outstanding kitchen with electric & wood fired appliances
– Jam packed full of quality & eco-friendly features
– Panoramic views over the treetops
– Just 10 minutes to Hobart CBD