Renovated Period Elegance on 690m2.
This 1920s property is charming both inside and out, with a seamless mix of modern and original features, high end bathrooms and kitchen, a sunny outdoor entertaining area, a separate studio and workshop – all located at one of Sandy Bay’s most premier addresses.
As you approach this period home, you will be captivated by its stunning exterior complete with blue picket fence, front veranda and cottage gardens. Step inside and be welcomed by exquisite original details – polished Baltic pine floor boards, high ceilings and picture rails.
With a blackwood fire mantle, a cosy window seat to relax in and plush carpet, the lounge room is the perfect setting for magical memories to be made with family and friends. The stunning renovated kitchen makes preparing meals a delight, with ample room for seating the family at the breakfast bar and study nook. French doors lead out onto the generous deck and North facing back garden.
Head outside and soak in the sunshine on the new deck which connects the workshop and studio to the home. This separate studio has insulated walls and ceiling, new carpet, VJ panelling, and serves as a multipurpose room that could be used as a home office, art studio or teenage retreat.
All of the bedrooms are spacious and light filled offering the owner a quiet retreat with plantation shutters, built in robes and original fireplace mantles; two have built in desks ideal for working from home Both bathrooms are exceptionally beautiful with floor to ceiling marble tiles, underfloor heating and gold taps, while the main bathroom has a gorgeous, reconditioned claw foot bathtub for you to relax in.
Positioned within walking distance to and from transport, schools, supermarkets, cafes and just 2.2kms from Hobart’s CBD, this prime location is highly sought after. Exceptional lifestyle appeal combined with unparalleled elegance; this is what dreams are made of!
• 690m2 block with side access
• Three bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, off street parking for three cars
• Separate insulated and carpeted studio
• Formal dining room or second living area
• Workshop/wine cellar with granite flooring
• Covered outdoor deck
• Renovated bathrooms with underfloor heating and heated towel rails
• Renovated kitchen with Miele cooktop, oven and dishwasher
• Completely re-wired and re-plumbed
• Freshly painted both inside and out
• Three Daikin reverse cycle air conditioners
• Hidden, easily accessed European laundry
• Original fireplace mantles and picture rails
• Expansive lawned area for the kids and pets to enjoy
• Garden watering system
• Established fruit trees
• Substantial weatherproof storage under the deck
• AND just 700 meters from the sought after shops and cafes of Sandy Bay.