This will change your life.
This beautifully renovated Federation home was one of the original Huon Valley homes built over 100 years ago in the infancy of Tasmania. You can feel the history as you wander through this large home and your mind can’t help but drift off to years gone by.
Set on approximately 2543m2 of clear level land in a prime location in the Huon Valley, This home is surrounded by things to do including many restaurants, orchards, wine cellars, walking tracks, the Huon River, schools, shopping centre and much more. Everything you may need is right here.
It’s also the perfect property for airbnb or perhaps that period based business you’ve always dreamt of. Step back in time to this family home built in 1879 by Courtney Francomb with 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, formal dining, large open kitchen along with store rooms, linen closets and much more.
– Quiet location 2 minutes drive to Huonville centre and 35 mins drive to Hobart
– built in the 1870’s
– Period charm and elegance
– 5 Large Bedrooms
– Large kitchen with induction cook top and huge island bench
– Solid timber flooring throughout
– Central ducted heating and cooling
– 2 recently renovated bathrooms
– 2 Living areas
– Ducted central heating, heat pumps & wood fire
– Triple carport and double garage
– Chook shed and outdoor buildings for storing your tools etc..