Ready, set, go!
Set on a level allotment of 739 sqm, this property presents a rare opportunity for the astute investor to add a high-yield Warrane home to their portfolio, or a family on the hunt for their first home.
Offering a large living area, functional kitchen with plenty of storage and three good sized bedrooms which are all serviced by a recently renovated central bathroom ans separate toilet.
The backyard is complete with solid timber fencing and provides plenty of room for outdoor activities.
• Ideal for investors of first home buyers alike
• Tenanted until Feb 2022 and returning $415 pw
• Level allotment of 739 sqm
• Light and bright living room and kitchen
• Three great size bedrooms
• Recently renovated central bathroom
• Large fully fenced backyard
• Close to local shops and public transport
• Under 15 minutes to Hobart City
Year Built: 1952
Annual Council Rates: $1,400 approx.
Get to know Warrane
Warrane is an affordable suburb with easy access to services including public transport, local shop and school. Located just 5 minutes’ drive to the Hobart CBD this area represents good returns and excellent growth.