contemporary styling with stunning views.
Well-suited to a new home buyer, this recently constructed three-bedroom home has a warm ambience and was intelligently designed and built using high performance materials.
Spread over two levels, the generous lower floor is the definition of open plan living with an abundance of light and room. Large windows and a vast deck provide impressive and ever-changing views over Ralphs Bay, while the generously sized kitchen features ample storage, integrated appliances and is perfectly on-trend.
The large master bedroom benefits from a walk-in wardrobe and en suite bathroom, while the two remaining bedrooms feature built-in wardrobes, as well as leafy garden views and both are serviced by a central bathroom with bath and walk-in shower.
Thanks to the elevated location and being set adjacent to the Meegan Range bush land, this property affords you a great sense of seclusion, while the large low maintenance yard provides an ideal safe spot for children and pets to enjoy.
• Popular new home location with water views
• Expansive open plan living area
• Functional split level floor-plan
• Vast elevated deck with easy access
• Spacious master suite with en suite & walk-in robe
• Two additional bedrooms feature built-in robes
• Low maintenance established gardens
• Close to schools, shops & beaches
• Under 20 minutes to Hobart
Year Built: 2018
Rates approx $1,500
Tas Water approx $1,000
Get to know Oakdowns:
Oakdowns is an affordable and growing suburb within the City of Clarence with easy access to services including public transport, local shops and schools and is just a short 20 minutes’ drive from Hobart CBD. This area represents good returns and scope for growth.See More