family home with all the space
Looking for a desirable family home in a popular Eastern Shore suburb, with multiple living areas and plenty of room for activities. then look no further than 4 Yani Court.
Inside this lovely solid brick home, you will be welcomed by a generous sized entry way with stunning detailed sky lights that leads on to the flexible living areas this home has to offer. The lounge room is light filled with neutral tones and is a cosy place to sit and relax.
The kitchen and dining area are spacious with plenty of room to enjoy a meal with family and friends. The kitchen is well presented with lots of bench and cupboard space, large pantry cupboard, oven and stove top, dishwasher and amazing views of Mount Wellington and surrounds.
Upstairs accommodation is provided by three generous sized bedrooms, two with built ins and a main bathroom to service upstairs featuring a bath and shower and a separate toilet.
Head on down the spiral staircase to the downstairs area with a large rumpus space, bench space to set up as you wish, more cupboards and a further two bedrooms, a downstairs bathroom with shower and toilet and a separate laundry space.
There is a large garage with internal and external access which can be used to park the car, lock up other toys or used a workshop to tinker away.
Outside there is a large fully fenced and private backyard which plenty of space for parking a boat, kids to play or pets to run free. The garden is low maintenance and well maintained and nothing is needed to be done except move in and enjoy.
Located in a popular suburb, close to local shops, schools, beaches and amenities and an easy 15 minutes to Hobart CBD makes this is an ideal opportunity to secure a lovely home that will suit a range of buyers.
– Family home in popular suburb
– Solid 1970’s brick
– Multiple living spaces
– Lovely water and mountain views
– Spacious kitchen & dining area
– Five bedrooms across both levels
– Large rumpus space, endless options
– Generous garage with internal and external access
– Private, level & fully fenced backyard
– Low maintenance & well-maintained gardens
– Located close to local shops, schools & amenities
– Local beaches & waking tracks nearby
– Less than 15 minutes to Hobart CBD
– Council Rates: $1500 p/a approx.
– Water Rates: $1200 p/a approx.
– Rental Appraisal: $520 p/w – $570 p/w