Light, Bright & Beautiful!
Perfectly presented and in one of Hobart’s most desirable locations, this home will undoubtedly appeal to a wide range of buyers.
Nestled neatly on a generously sized section, and in a quiet cul de sac, this home offers a peaceful lifestyle whilst also having all the convenience of suburban living.
With light-filled sunny interiors, a neutral colour scheme, and polished floorboards there is nothing left to do but move in and enjoy!
• Stunning views of the Derwent River & Mount Wellington
• Incredibly popular location
• Beautifully presented inside and out
• Spacious kitchen with quality appliances, complete with a walk-in pantry
• Open plan kitchen & dining leading on to the outdoor deck
• Multiple entertaining areas, with beautifully warm gas log fire in the main lounge
• Three great size upstairs bedrooms with BIR
• Lower level fourth bedroom or rumpus room
• Ample storage throughout
• Recently re-wired and freshly painted throughout
• Brand new laundry
• Secure parking provided by a lock up double garage
• Beautifully maintained, securely fenced private and tranquil garden
• Only a short drive to local shops, cafes, schools, and the beach
• Easy commute to the Hobart CBD
Year Built: 1974
Heating: Electric & Gas
Annual Council Rates: $1700 approx.
Annual Water Rates: $1,000 approx.
Get to know Howrah
Located on the Eastern Shore, Howrah is a beachside suburb with so much on offer, including Shoreline Plaza, cafes, schools, childcare, beaches, gym, bowls club and tennis club. Howrah is a friendly and thriving suburb on the highly sought-after eastern shore.