not your average Warrane home!
This delightful home is perfect for first home buyers, small families, retirees & the elderly, or investors. Fully fenced at the front of the home, the property is secure and private. Fantastic features include sunny living spaces with lots of natural light, modern updates, a large established yard, single car garage and an ideal position close to Eastlands. Welcome to 48 La Perouse Street!
– New colorbond roof and low-maintenace & easy-care vinyl weatherboards
– Light filled & sunny living spaces
– Polished timber flooring and quirky 50s features throughout
– Tidy updated kitchen with ample storage
– Three generous bedrooms, master with BIR
– Reverse cycle heat pump in living area
– Large storage cupboard
– Undercover entertaining deck
– Fully fenced & established yard
– Flat and ramped access to the home, suiting a range of buyers
– Secure single car garage
– Close to schools, shops & services
Year built: 1952
Construction: Vinyl weatherboards
Rental appraisal: $495-$545 per week approx.
Warrane has become a highly sought after area for both home buyers and investors alike. This home is situated within minutes of Eastlands Shopping Centre and all the surrounding shops, schools and services of Rosny Park. Hobart CBD is a 10 minute drive away, and the wineries of the Coal River Valley and popular Seven Mile Beach are located only ten minutes in the other direction.See More