views & a pool to enjoy
Set in a sought-after suburb is this wonderful family home with not only amazing ocean views but also a solar heated in-ground swimming pool to go with it.
A flexible floor plan focuses on the living areas as the heart of the home. The kitchen, dining and lounge area are light filled, with neutral tones and creates an open and spacious area for all the family to enjoy. The formal living and dining area is an enticing space, it soaks in the sun, yet it also features a gorgeous wood heater to keep you warm in the cooler months. To add to all this, you can enjoy expansive views of the Derwent River from all the living spaces. The kitchen itself has a viewing window out to the river as well as downlights, crisp white cabinets, white tiles, quality appliances and ample bench and cupboard space.
Upstairs, accommodation is provided by three generous sized bedrooms, all with built in robes. The main bedroom has an ensuite with a shower and the remaining bedrooms are serviced by a main central bathroom featuring a lovely corner spa, shower, and separate toilet. Upstairs you will also find the main laundry area.
Downstairs, there is option for a fourth bedroom or family rumpus with a bar and toilet. There is a double garage with an extra storage room with internal access and a large deck to sit back and enjoy the views.
Just when you think it can’t get any better, head outside and there is a workshop, carport, entertaining area to host a BBQ and entertain friends, a gazebo area to lounge around and sun bake, and a solar heated in-ground swimming pool.
The gardens here are well established and maintained and ready for you to move in and love.
Located on the Eastern Shore, Howrah has so much on offer, including being minutes to Shoreline Plaza, cafes, schools, childcare, beaches, gym, bowls club and tennis club and is only 15 minutes to the Hobart CBD.
– Much loved family home with so much extra
– Expansive views of the Derwent River
– Light filled & spacious living areas
– Stunning kitchen with ample bench & cupboard space
– Three generous sized bedrooms, all with built in robes
– Main bedroom with ensuite
– Corner spa featured in main bathroom
– Rumpus or fourth bedroom with bar & toilet
– Double garage with internal access
– Generous deck area
– Solar heated in-ground swimming pool
– Huge entertaining area & gazebo
– Located in a well sought-after suburb
– Close to local amenities
– Approximately 15 minutes to Hobart CBD
– Council Rates: $2500 p/a approx.
– Rental Assessment: $585 – $635 p/w