The perfect lifestyle opportunity.
The location does not get any better than this with the beach at your doorstep! Positioned in the very tightly held enclave of Kingston Beach, this character 1900’s home has been exceptionally maintained throughout and is enhanced with sympathetic upgrades. As soon as you enter the property via the porch into the glorious sunroom, there is an immediate sense of warmth, light and space. Offering high levels of privacy and security with high fences and security cameras.
Set across a single level the main accommodation comprises of three bedrooms, the main with built ins and double door access to the courtyard, an open plan living space and immaculate bathroom and kitchen. The studio provides an additional bedroom and living space providing plenty of room for the family to spread out. The gardens have been fully landscaped and are complemented by established fruit trees including Plum, Lemon and Lime. There is a large paved area perfect for entertaining family and friends. The property sits directly opposite the Duck Park & a short walk to Kingston Dog Beach. Lifestyle properties like this rarely become available, please contact us to avoid disappointment.
• Exclusive location in sought after Kingston Beach
• Drenched in natural sunlight
• Full of charm with original timber features
• Spacious open plan design serviced by a wood heater
• Neat and tidy kitchen with generous pantry
• Luxurious main bedroom with double built ins
• Two additional bedrooms in main house
• Separate building with bedroom and second living
• Central bathroom, separate laundry & second toilet
• Large sun room, the perfect place to relax
• Short walk to popular cafes & restaurants
• The beach, Browns river, and parks at your doorstep
• Beautiful gardens with a private and secure yard
• Ample secure off-street parking
• Short 15 minute drive to the Hobart CBD
• Channel Court shopping complex nearby
Year Built: 1900
Approximate Council Rates: $2,150 per annum
Approximate Water Charges: $1,000 per annum