The home of your dreams awaits on the highly sought-after Oceana Drive. Immaculately presented and with stunning water views on offer, it’s easy to see why this property will be a hit with so many.
Ultra-sleek and stylish, this home features all the mod cons you would expect including Daikin ducted heating, two stunning entertainment decks with hot tub, multiple living areas, Electrolux and Bosch appliances plus gorgeous kitchen and bathrooms.
Accommodation consists of three generous sized bedrooms with the master bedroom featuring a walk-in robe and elegant ensuite whilst the large family bathroom features luxe spa bath and accommodates the remaining bedrooms.
With ample storage throughout, including wet bar/gym, study and optional fourth bedroom in rumpus room, double lock up garage and a fully fenced backyard, this truly is the family home you’ve been waiting for.
• Incredibly popular Howrah address
• Immaculately presented
• Open plan kitchen & dining area
• High quality kitchen appliances
• Gorgeous all-day sun
• Luxurious bathroom with spa bath
• Master bedroom with ensuite & WIR
• Upstairs & downstairs entertaining decks
• Hot tub on lower deck
• Ample storage throughout
• Downstairs rumpus/possible fourth bedroom
• Wet bar & gym in rumpus
• Study room
• Established low maintenance gardens
• Backyard sprinkler system
• Fully fenced, private backyard
• Double garage
• Close to schools, shops, parks & beaches
Council Rates: $2,244 approx.
Water Rates: $960 approx.
Year Built: 1986
Construction Type: Brick
Heating: Daikin Ducted Heating & Gas Heating
Getting to know Howrah
Located on the Eastern Shore, Howrah is a beachside suburb with so much on offer, including Shoreline Plaza, cafes, schools, childcare, beaches, gym, bowls club and tennis club. Howrah is a friendly and thriving suburb on the highly sought-after eastern shore.See More