dont worry, beach happy
If you are looking for the perfect work/life balance this is the home for you. Just a short 30 minute drive to the city, yet feels like an escape to the coast. This quality brick home is just a short stroll to the nearby coastal reserve in the increasingly popular suburb of Margate.
The property is well set out and has plenty of room for the whole family. The living area is filled with sun and has a quality reverse cycle heat pump to suit any season. The kitchen has been tastefully updated, has ample storage, a stainless steel oven and a dishwasher and a roomy dining area with clever viewing nook to the lovely and inviting sunken lounge room.
Accommodation is comprised of four generous bedrooms, the master bedroom has its own ensuite and the other bedrooms are serviced by a neat and tidy bathroom with a shower, bath and vanity.
Stepping outside, entertaining is a breeze on the large wrap around, undercover timber deck, perfect for any weather. The yard is level with lovely green lawn, a level concrete area and a large garage/workshop with lighting. The yard is fully fenced and has driveway access to a rear yard.
This property ticks all the boxes of lifestyle balance, easy commute and low maintenance.
– Solid brick home on large flat block
– Bathed in all day sun
– Open plan living
– Quality heat pump
– Stylish kitchen with ample storage and dishwasher
– Four spacious bedrooms, master with ensuite
– Neat bathroom with shower, separate bath and vanity
– Separate toilet
– Rear undercover entertaining deck
– Large separate garage and storage area
– Level entry and ample OSP
– Solar panels for energy efficiency
– Ideal low maintenance yard
– Short stroll to nature reserve
Council rates $1200 pa approx.
Tas water rates $1200 pa approx.
Rental Appraisal $490 – $520 per week