Modern family home
Located in the popular Eastern Shore suburb of Howrah, this five bedroom family home is ideal for growing families and investors alike.
Stepping inside this home you are welcomed by the spacious and light filled open plan living/dining areas which enjoy the benefit of a fresh neutral colour palette, which is continued throughout the home.
Accommodation is provided by four good sized bedrooms as well as a sizeable master suite upstairs which boasts a walk-in robe and modern ensuite with spa and shower.
Enjoy ample space for entertaining and family living outside with a paved patio area set within the low maintenance and established garden.
• Great investment or family home
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen area – perfect for entertaining
• Contemporary and sleek kitchen
• Five good sized bedrooms
• Master bedroom with walk in robe and large ensuite
• Laundry with direct outdoor access
• Spacious and near level backyard with garden shed
• Solar panels providing solar power and solar hot water
• Electric external shutters
• Double end to end carport
• Gorgeous mountain and distant water views
• Popular suburb close to amenities and local schools
• Just a short drive to Shoreline Plaza and Eastlands Shopping Centres
Year Built: 1958
Annual Council Rates: $1,700 approx.
Annual Water Rates: $1,200 approx.
Get to know Howrah
Located on the Eastern Shore, Howrah is a beachside suburb with so much on offer, including Shoreline Plaza, cafes, schools, childcare, beaches, gym, bowls club and tennis club. Howrah is a friendly and thriving suburb on the highly sought-after eastern shore.