outstanding location & classic charm.
Located in a highly desirable and sought out Howrah location, with popular swimming beaches, trendy cafes, schools and shopping centre all within short distance. This neatly presented home is perfect for home owners, retirees and investors alike.
• Incredibly popular Howrah address
• Well maintained & neatly presented
• Open plan kitchen & dining area
• Great balcony overlooking the garden
• Only 15 minutes to Hobart CBD
• Solar panels
• Fantastic investment or first home
• Sun-filled living areas
• Established low maintenance gardens
• Fully fenced, private backyard
• Double carport
• Close to schools, shops, parks & beaches
Council Rates: $1,800 approx.
Water Rates: $950 approx.
Year Built: 1985
Construction Type: Brick
Heating: Reverse cycle heat pump + gas heating
Getting to know Howrah
Located on the Eastern Shore, Howrah is a beachside suburb with so much on offer, including Shoreline Plaza, cafes, schools, childcare, beaches, gym, bowls club and tennis club. Howrah is a friendly and thriving suburb on the highly sought-after eastern shore.