fully renovated stunner in the heart of Sandy Bay.
Occupying a prestigious location within walking distance to the amenities of lower Sandy Bay, this light-filled home offers stunning views of the River and has been tastefully renovated throughout.
– Sunny aspect filled with natural light
– Open plan kitchen & dining area
– Spacious bedrooms, two with built-in-robes
– Brand new quality stainless steel appliances
– Two separate sizeable living areas & private study nook
– Bathroom featuring deep bath & walk in shower
– Fantastic backyard with private BBQ area
– Separate laundry, double sided Wood Heater
– Lock up garage w’ ample storage & internal access
– Short walk to trendy cafes, shopping & the beach
– Easy access to CBD & Salamanca
Get to know Sandy Bay:
Sandy Bay is well regarded as one of Tasmania’s most premiere suburbs. With easy access to Hobart’s CBD and world-famous Salamanca, it is home to Nutgrove Beach, Wrest Point Casino and great local shopping, trendy cafes and excellent schools.
Year Built: 1969
Council Rates: $3,000 p/a approx.
Heating: Daikin heat pump & Remlan wood heater