Sun, views and space!
Perched neatly into the hillside and positioned to capture uninterrupted views of the Derwent River and the Tasman Bridge, this substantial family home enjoys an elevated position and combines generous dimensions with an adaptable floorplan. The property has been well maintained throughout with sympathetic renovations made with double glazed windows providing warmth and an abundance of light. The expansive deck at the front of the property is a fantastic space for entertaining friends and family whilst enjoying the view on offer. The ideal opportunity for the growing family seeking a home near the City, UTAS and the South Hobart shopping precinct.
• Well maintained property
• Sympathetic renovation with modern update
• Sundeck with panoramic views
• Argon double glazed windows & doors
• Low voltage LED lights
• Fly screens on windows & concertina screens on sliding doors
• Easily maintained gardens
• Ample storage space throughout
• Light filled living spaces via large glass windows
• Well appointed Blackwood kitchen with ample storage
• Centrally located bathroom with separate shower & bath
• Master bedroom with built ins and ensuite
• 3 additional bedrooms – two with built-in robes
• Separate laundry with access to the undercover courtyard
• Flexible floorplan, potential for a 5th bedroom or home office
• Large double carport with internal access
• Alarm system ready to go
• Direct walk way to Tolmans Hill
• Easy access to the CBD
Year built: 2000
Construction: Brick Veneer
Council Rates: $2,720 per annum approx.
Water Charges: $1,080 per annum approx.