ONE OF THE BEST I HAVE SEEN. PERIOD.
Period homes in Hobart do not come much better than this beautiful circa 1900 home in the heart of Lindisfarne. With gorgeous street appeal, timber floors, high skirting boards, ceiling roses and fireplaces, this breathtaking home looks like something out of a magazine.
The home perfectly blends the charm and character of yesteryear with the modern comforts and has undergone a stunning renovation including ducted heating throughout.
The home boasts a large open living space with the lounge flowing through to a sunny dining and family room. The adjoining kitchen is fantastic and features high quality appliances and lots of quality bench and cupboard space.
The home is serviced by a generous renovated family bathroom, complete with marble top vanity and claw foot bath. Accommodation is provided by four large bedrooms all with built-in robes and the special master bedroom has large walk-in robe and sparkling ensuite.
Outside, the low maintenance and fully landscaped grounds are enclosed, private and ideal for kids and pets. The timber deck is ideal for a drink and relaxing in the sun and there is a great garden shed also.
All of this is ideally located on level ground, just a couple of hundred metres to all the shops and services of Lindisfarne Village as well as easy access to great parks, schools and the waterfront. One of the most immaculate character homes we have seen, and it is sure to impress upon inspection.
– Federation charm close to everything
– Fully renovated with modern comfort
– Ducted electric heating throughout
– Gorgeous period features
– Neutral colour palate & quality fittings
– Master bedroom with ensuite and WIR
– Updated, stylish kitchen and bathrooms
– Re-wired and re-plumped
– Sunny & open living spaces
– Main bathroom with clawfoot bath
– NBN fibre to the premises
– Working open fire places
– Just a stroll to the Village and the waterfront
– Close to parks, shops and schools