luxury mansion near waters edge.
Set in the ultimate location at the end of a quiet road on second bluff in Bellerive, this premium home captures stunning views over neighbouring beaches and the Derwent River and provides a lifestyle rarely offered.
– Premium home in desired location
– Preston Lane designed renovation
– Incredible views of river and beaches
– High-end kitchen with modern appliances
– Multiple living areas inside and out
– Master bedroom with WIR and ensuite
– Well-appointed family bathroom
– Two bedrooms with ensuites
– Ducted reverse cycle heating/cooling system on main living level
– Underfloor heating in the main bathroom and upstairs ensuite
– Open fire in the lounge room
– Jet master gas convection pebble fire in dining room
– Watch the dolphins at your door
– Several off street car parks available
– One of the best houses on the eastern shore
– Automated watering system and solar panels
– Fully installed alarm system
– Marantz surround sound system in dining, lounge and front deck
– A stones throw to Bellerive and Howrah Beaches
– Close to schools, shops and cafes
With only crown land between this stunning home and the water, this home offers space, style, plenty of wow factor and is one of the most impressive on Hobart’s eastern shore.
Originally owned by the Bidencope’s, the home has undergone a substantial Preston Lane renovation throughout. The lower level is comprised of a large living space with the windows perfectly framing the ever changing vista. The adjoining high-end kitchen is superb with generous stone benches, quality appliances including wine fridge and a stunning glass splashback with a view of the garden. The home boasts a breathtaking indoor-outdoor entertaining area with a large dining room blending perfectly with the partially covered deck through stackable doors. The vergola and outdoor heating make this space ideal for year round entertaining. In addition, there is a cleverly designed sun-drenched patio at the rear allowing views down the river.
Also on the lower level are three generous bedrooms all with built-in robes and one featuring its own modern ensuite bathroom. The family bathroom is also gorgeous with quality finishes with a bath, shower and toilet. Upstairs comprises one of the most jaw dropping master suites we have seen. Elevated panoramic views, large space, loads of storage, a walk-in robe, heat pump, study nook and a substantial ensuite all combine to make this master suite a place you may never want to leave.
On the ground level there is a rumpus room plus lots of storage, a brilliant wine cellar plus a double lock up garage with workshop that provides easy access into the home.
The landscaped grounds are meticulously maintained with established trees and shrubs, raised garden beds and a lovely water feature and the automated watering system makes it easy care, an amazing yard for kids and adults alike. All of this plus the home has recently been completely painted outside. Just a short stroll to either Bellerive or Howrah Beaches as well as nearby bike tracks, schools and shops and is about 10 minutes to the CBD, this is a rare and unique offering and we thoroughly encourage your interest.
Year Built: 1961