mountain views in Moonah.
This charming family home nestled in the heart of popular Moonah exudes warmth & style. Thoughtfully renovated to a high standard, it offers spacious modern living with character features and a large backyard ideal for families.
– Period character with leadlight windows
– Lovingly renovated with modern updates
– Spacious kitchen with quality appliances
– Sunny living spaces
– Stylish study or 4th bedroom option
– Beautifully apportioned main bathroom
– Large 6 X 6m shed
– Paved entertaining area
– Private and secure Back garden
– Spacious bedrooms – all with built-in storage
– Walk to local shops, cafes and schools
– Easy access to the CBD
Moonah is one of Hobart’s most appealing choices for savvy homeowners and investors alike, emerging as one of Hobarts up and coming and exclusive inner city suburbs. There is a new restaurant culture nearby, and all shops, services and schools only a stone’s throw away. close proximity to Hobart’s CBD only 5 minutes by car or a 15 minute bike ride along the popular Innercity Cycleway.
Year Built – 1908
Heating Type – Electric
Constuction Type – Weatherboard