Tucked away off Sandy Bay Road with an elevated position and offering stunning views of the River, this fully renovated, spend-nothing unit is right ready to move into and perfect for a first home buyer or investor.
– Sunny aspect filled with natural light
– Spacious main with built-in robe
– Fully renovated inc. bathroom & kitchen
– Ample storage & undercover parking
– Open plan dining & living area
– Scratch-proof Frankie sink & quality appliances
– Private balcony with impressive views
– Short walk to trendy cafes, shopping & the beach
– Easy access to CBD & Salamanca
Council Rates: $1,459 p/a
Body Corp Fees: $600 p/a
Year Built: 1961
Construction Type: Brick
Get to know Sandy Bay:
Sandy Bay is well regarded as one of Tasmania’s most premiere suburbs. With easy access to Hobart’s CBD and world-famous Salamanca, it is home to Nutgrove Beach, Wrest Point Casino and great local shopping, trendy cafes and excellent schools.