the best looking siska.
Located in a tightly held and sought after pocket of Geilston Bay is this 1970s brick home. Featuring a sun drenched living area, three double bedrooms and a fully enclosed and flat yard, this property will not last long!
– Neat as a pin with trendy 70s features
– Light & bright with neutral tones throughout
– Spacious & sun drenched living area with polished timber floorboards
– Tidy kitchen with lots of storage
– Three generous bedrooms, two with large quality built ins
– Neat bathroom with separate bath
– Reverse cycle heat pump and cosy wood fire
– Flat and fully fenced backyard with garden shed
– Spacious and low maintenance surrounds
– Enclosed, undercover carport
All this is in walking distance to Lindisfarne North Primary School, the Geilston Bay Boat Club and recreation area, the Natone Hill Bush Reserve and just a stone’s throw to popular Lindisfarne Village and all it has to offer including shops, schools, recreation facilities and buses and transport and just 10 minutes drive to Hobart’s CBD.
Year Built: 1975
Construction: Brick Veneer
Heating: Wood and Electric